December 28, 2015



It's Official!!!  I'm a TPT Seller!!!



I am so excited to tell you that I created my own BUNDLE!  I have created something that I have been thinking about since this summer and while I had plans to actually make it, moving grade levels really tied up my time. So, I'd like to share this new product with YOU!!! 

Drum Roll Please...







Here is a sneak peak of what the file actually looks like.


Do you use INB's?  I am seriously In Love With Them!  We use them every day in all subjects!  Here's how to use this INB.  First, your kiddos will cut the bold line around the math facts.  Then, they will put glue on the back side of the top dotted line and put it into their notebook.  Next, your kiddos will cut out the answers or you can have them just write the answer underneath each flap.  I actually like them gluing the answer in because the purpose of this INB is for the kids to have a tool to study their math facts.  When they glue in the answer, I know they will be studying it correctly!  There are a couple of ways you can have them do their INB.  In my classroom, one of the math rotations is INB.  When they master a math fact, they will glue in their next INB fact to study.



You can do facts on colored paper and answers on white paper like the example or you can print them all on white paper.  If you are not using the answers, then tell your kiddos to write the answers in pencil!  One more tip...even though they are printed in order (it's the OCD in me), I have them mix up the facts in their notebook like the example shown.  This will help the KIDS be accountable for their studying and not just memorize the answers in order #wasteofTHEIRtime.


I hope you like my first official product!  Again, it will be posted on tpt tomorrow!  You can ask any questions here or at my TPT shop once it is posted! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and loved your post. I look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

    Jen @ Professional Bloggers Association
    www.ProfessionalBloggersAssociation.com

    ReplyDelete